Monday, September 29, 2008

I still have hope that someone can prove me wrong . . .

I've come to the conclusion that there are three types of men out there (among those who don't get married by the time they are in their early 30s).

Type 1: The Bad Boy
This category has two subtypes. The first is the Bad Boy who just wants another notch on his belt for getting a Good Girl in the sack. The second subtype is the Bad Boy who thinks a Good Girl will help him reform.

Type 2: The Good Guy
These are really, honestly good guys. They enjoy your company, your rapier whit and sparkling conversation. But they never think of you in that way.

Type 3: The Rotten Sod
These are the guys who do think of you in that way, but they neglect to tell you they are already married. Hence the category title.

I am convinced that these three types account for 98% of the men who find themselves still single into their 40s.

But I am willing to be proven wrong.

2 comments:

Rachel Pierson said...

Sorry, I'm here to prove you wrong:

Type 2: The Good Guy
"None is righteous, no, not one;
11no one understands;
no one seeks for God.
12All have turned aside; together they have become worthless;
no one does good,
not even one." (Rom. 3:10-12)

Rachel Pierson said...

...and now on a serious note:

There are three things that WILL happen when ... Email me if you want to hear them.